On Friday morning, the FinOps Governing Board is hosting an invite-only private session at sea for those with formal Foundation roles at the event.
- 9am – Meet at the Dock
- 9:15am – Set sail (if you’re late, you miss the boat, literally)
- 9:30am Coffee, Mimosas and Breakfast at sea
- 10am to 12pm Discussions
- 12:30pm Disembark
Afternoon: Head to the airport or the beach on your own!
- The Future of the FinOps Foundation
- FinOps X 2023 Debrief and FinOps X 2024 Brainstorming
- Technical Advisory Council discussions on the future of the framework
- Ambassador planning for 2024
- 2H Industry Event planning – Google Next, Ignite, Reinvent, Kubecon, etc
The Adventure offers magnificent views of the San Diego skyline from one of three decks and a length of 150 feet, with a spacious outer sun deck for enjoying the San Diego weather. Panoramic windows throughout four unique salons allow your guests to enjoy these same views from the climate-controlled interiors. Socialize at one of the bars, enjoy the state-of-the-art sound system or dance the night away in the main salon. Adventure Hornblower is certified for ocean cruising and for whale and dolphin watching.
Apply to Attend
Spaces are limited. Those not in the list of approved attendees will not be allowed to board the vessel. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.